Friday, November 26, 2010

I think the Zombies ate our brainzzzz....

Feeling so frustrated.... Sigh... Having to hand up assignment papers and yet don't understand how to do it or rather don't understand what to do... (it's BAD...!) Well I'm feeling really frustrated...
1st step is to understand the question... but... trying to really understand it... well it takes time...


2nd step is to know what to write... but then frustration come into the picture....

3rd is to try my best to do it, burn midnight oil... and yea... hopefully it works... But i've no idea why it doesn't work this time... last time it did... now it doesn't...

Well my next thing to do is.... to play Plants vs. Zombies... Since my brain is not working... haha...!!


As my friends and I would conclude... the zombies has ate our brainz...!!!


Oh well... this does help a lil... help to distress us... hope that everything will go well.... wee...!!

1 comment:

JeM said...

arghghghhghghghgggh! I nEED MY BRAINS BACK! GImme gimme gimmee! Assignment gonna DUE! REturn to me my sanity!

Post a Comment