Thursday, December 2, 2010

It'll never be the same again after this...

Well... there was something that just struck me today... while talking to a friend.. Well put it this way... I had a bf(currently he is my x... [never to be on my mind ever again]) well.. i remembered lying to him on where I was, who I'm with... well... at that point, I didn't know that it would escalate to be so bad...

Things would never be the same again... never... between us i mean... I realize one thing today or rather many moons ago that lying will never get you anywhere... and i mean nowhere!

Put it this way..
Lying = Break someone's heart and trust = no trust you lor!


But we get the point ler right? lying is no good and it can be destructive... and well if its a white lie its alright, but lying to someone who cares for you... I mean... OMG...!! How could you do THAT..??!! It is Very EVIL....!


I would never do it... for I love him very much and I will never break his heart, for if i do, my heart will shatter.. which is even worst.. sigh... which is worst? lying or breaking someone's heart? I would say both... but if i have to choose... I would say.. lying.

If there is no lie... therefore no breaking anyone's heart. Simple math... hehe..
.

No comments:

Post a Comment