Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Magical Journey


Well... As we all know... Narnia is all about the magical closet where it leads you to a magical world with many magical creatures exist... such as a talking lion... a centaur, urmm... and many more... but this time... its a painting.. that has water gushing out and fills up the room... and they all end up in a magical world of Narnia again...!! Wee....!!

Well... in Narnia itself, there are plenty of mysterious places... But one place has really caught my attention... which is Island of Ramandu...! It is to be said to be the 'World's End' by some but it really is only the beginning of the end. Well it is also the home of the star Ramandu.

In the world of Narnia, there are many magical beings. I would love to swim with mermaids, but of course able to breath underwater like them. I would like to visit their home. It would so interesting...!! And not only that... When i resurface, I would like to go to the Island of Ramandu to see a star...!! And also to meet his daughter...! With such radiant glow of beauty, all men would be struck with her beauty that she would be one of the beauties in Narnia itself!

Well... Once i reach the island, firstly I would want to explore the land, caves, and also look under every rock and stone to see if I would find any magical creatures. It is said that there were three Lord's that had been asleep for seven years on the Island. I would want to have a look at a person who would be asleep for seven years.. well... I would try to wake them up, well I'll not simply pick items up but i'll try every methods to wake them up. It maybe difficult. but will try. I'll even get Aslan's help.

What ever the task is I'll do it for it is to complete or rather to help Prince Caspian... hehe... and well... i would want to complete my task to assist Aslan and the rest! What I'll find besides the Lord's or even animals I won't mind at all.... Never would be the same for me again if I had visited Narnia...!

Visit GSC -EON Bank contest minisite atwww.gsc-eonbankcard.com

1 comment:

Post a Comment