Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Is Drive-Thru really fast?



Well... when anyone who has heard of drive-thru (of course everyone) well it is fast right? esp. a fast food chain. Well this one that I have been to, well.... it is no doubt fast, efficient but they still have flaws. When It comes to this place... well i guess everyone has seen this logo before, the ever famous Mc'D.


My friends and I had went to the Centre Point outlet which is currently still under renovation to take away our late dinner. Well, of course there were discussion about what we are gonna eat. Once I was at the window to order, I had specifically mentioned 1 large Mc'Deluxe meal and 2 ala carte Mc'Deluxe (1 normal & the other plain). The Coke with no ice. Well knowing drive thru and I have the car sticker for it, I am eligible for a free gift for the month of November.

But sadly, Once I got my order (of course after I have paid for my meal) well I ask my friends to check if it is correct. There was a missing free gift of November and one of the all the Mc'Deluxe are normal. Well it didn't telly with our order.

So I had to stop my car at the road side and walk to the outlet to voice my concern. Well.. the staff was efficient to the problem. I'm not to sure if the staff understood our problem, but he had called his supervisor in for help. She did helped us out. She gave us our free gift and also the plain Mc'Dulexe, but she had taken 1 of the burger back. Which one of my friend said it was wrong. Oh well... Not our problem though. Hope they didn't put it back at the counter to sell it.

Anyway... It wasn't fast after all, it was a hassle, but 1 thing I have to applaud Mc'D is that they acted on the problem real quick and solved it. That is one thing good about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment