Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dangerous shopping cart...


I honestly didn't know how this had happened... But I went for grocery sopping with my beloved bf, well my bf took a shopping cart and well, it wasn't to his liking and it was also dirty and also well.. in a pretty bad condition. But what I didn't expect is that the cart would be like this... (refer to pix below) Well it.. was kinda broken... Kind of difficult to explain though, but picture paints a thousand words...



It is really dangerous! Imagine if a child was pushing this cart, or even if a child is inside, they would injured themselves or even others! This is like a weapon more of a dangerous weapon! The hypermarket should do something with their shopping carts and hopefully they are safe for children and others.

To those who are going to any hypermarket or any shopping place that has a shopping cart, please be sure to check you carts before using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment