Saturday, November 20, 2010

Buu... Buu... Bubble...!!

Wow.... I really had a great time playing with bubbles... Well.. it has been soo... long since I had played though. But its good to rekindle back memories of the past, well of course good ones. Well this time, my bf and I had managed to get a bubble gun that don't need batteries, it uses kinetic power, its great! Well.. we had fun!

We used the manual and auto way and well... the auto one is more fun, cuz there is no need to blow and well get cramps on the cheeks. hehe.. and also that it is more fun with the bubble gun cuz we could actually make the bubble so huge that some could be even the size of a football ball...! Well... the pics i've put in may not be very clear though. But you can see some of it, the pictures are not too clear, but the videos are clearer but another problem. The video quality and also the length of the video is kinda lousy cuz using my mobile phone to take it.

Didn't bring my camera, it was just a spontaneous thing that I did, or rather always do. hehe... its fun to be spontaneous!

No comments:

Post a Comment