Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Walt Disney cartoons


Thinking about those good old days when I was still a child, watching those Walt Disney shows really makes me feel like I'm back to those days... Well... i remembered those days without much technology, my family only owned one of those 'antique' VCR's... those were definitely the days!


I would just watch all over and over again the same show again and again... well... i watched the old 'Alice in Wonderland', 'Beauty and the Beast', 'Cinderella', Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs' and well... 'Aladdin'...

Now... thanx to the beauty of technology, those good old days have returned! I got to watch those old shows already.
It is really great... that i can rekindle my childhood times... and well I do still love cartoons, and i'll never grow too old for it. It'll be great! Imagine watching all the cartoons all over again, those good old shows... its the best!
And now that there are many cartoons or animations that Walt Disney had come out with and it is good....! well.. Alpha and Omega is awesome! I've not seen some of the cartoons lately though, have missed some, I'm hoping that I would watch MegaMind one of these days though. I really really want to watch it. It is super awesome...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment