Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Guarded Community - a blessing or a curse?


Well... Most of us now are living in a guarded community where we would feel safe... am I correct? Well I would say 50-50. Cuz I feel that its not that safe... Well this is from my own experience though. A bitter one if you may say it.Alright... here goes... I was out with my bf, driving around to get a late dinner a couple of days ago. And well... as I was making a turning at PJ area... Well... I noticed there were three suspicious people, one was climbing the retention wall of someone's house like a spiderman.

Well... it was scary though. And the other two were just laying in wait while their friend was bz being a spiderman. And well... it was 10pm plus... and wow...!! I have to give it to them to be really daring...!!

I did what i needed to do... like what others will do! Report it to the guards who takes care of the are. That is what I did... and well.. it was utterly useless...!! The guard was so scared that he didn't do anything (even after i explained everything to him) and well all he did was to ask me to move forward. Once I heard that, it was useless already. I was wondering... what would actually happened to the house owner then? Wouldn't he or she would be robbed dry by then already? It would be too late for any help! Therefore 'those' guards who are taking care of that area is useless...!!

And well after I had told the guard, the next thing I did was to drive pass the house to check if anything happened. But the main problem was... I didn't know how the house looked like from the front! I only know that it is the 2nd or 3rd house from the junction, in front of the bus stop.

Well it didn't help, so I decided to drive back out onto the main road and head to where ever I needed to go. But before I did that, i drove out to the same junction that was near the house, once i drove out onto the main road, I purposely slowed down to have a look at my mirror to see what was going on. Well I noticed a man dressed in a white T ride on his bicycle.

I just drove off after that and went to check out if the stall that I wanted to get my late dinner was opened. And well sadly it wasn't... sigh... And lastly... I went back to the same location and the culprits were gone... sigh...

Imagine.. If u were the house owner and you had paid for guards to take care of your house, and it ends up having your house getting robbed... It is tragic...! So... think about it now. Do you think that having a guarded community a blessing or a curse or both at the same time? Well... as for me I would say both, but generally it depends on each area and the guards and also their attitudes, and also their diligent to take care of the area.

Well... that is my opinion though... Oh well... I'm not saying its bad to have a guarded community, but its just that it is definitely safer to have guards around to take care of the area (guarded community).

No comments:

Post a Comment