Wednesday, November 3, 2010

If I had Rapunzel's hair

Well.... If I had 70 feet length of hair, I would do all sorta creative hairstyles as I can and of
course, I'll take care of my hair, make sure there are no split ends.. well no 'snowflakes'... hehe...
Well... If I had such a long hair, I won't mind making a swing out of it and swing on it, of course try not to hurt myself... Hhmm.... If my hair was strong enough (no breakage), I could make a skipping rope out of it (as in use my hair as skipping rope) so My friends and I can play. It'l be soo.. fun...!!
Ohh.... not forgetting if its magical, then I can actually move it around when I feel like it...! For example, I could actually play pranks on my friends to think that there are rats around at their feet by tickling their ankle, and also I could just simply multi task! Imagine driving around the city using my hair!! That would be so cool...!! hahaha....! I would be tgalk of the town then... If i could drive with just my hair. Then I can say... "Look mom... No hands...!!"

Practically everything can be done with my magical hair... fight, prank, drive, or even scare! As a matter of fact, Halloween is coming up, I don't have to dress up, I can go around to look like 'Uncle It' from 'The Adam's Family'. hehe.... Just let my hair fall all over my face so that I'm just covered with my hair, top to toe. It'll be fun!!

And well... urm.... I won't say that I have the best hair... but i would rather say that when I'm having a bad hair day.. I would put on a hat to cover the majority part of the bad hair and well... prob put on glasses to match the hat... haha...!! Like the pix below! Well... kinda bad hair day... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment