Tuesday, November 23, 2010

An uneventful day....

Today was an uneventful day for me... well... I would say that today was just filled with emotions. I was already upset in the morning already. Had encountered a lady and her friend while driving to my friend's place. She jumped out on to the road just because there was a cat under her car, or rather it ran out of under her car... She jumped out on to the road when I was about to pass her. Luckily I was driving really slow..


I don't remember being so annoyed, angry, and extremely upset all at the same time over
something that I would say that wasn't my fault at all. Ok... The story went like this...

I was waiting in the car with my bf when I found out something horrifyingly frustrating just came my way... It was so huge that I completely lost my cool... Nothing could stop my anger, not even myself... I could feel the anger boiling inside and slowly overflowed out with foul languages just pouring out of my mouth like water... (I only start spitting fould languages when I'm really upset... and I really mean very upset!)


Well... It has something to do with one of my friend... Just because it was my friends fault... Apparently my bf and I were to blamed for it. I was furious over it! In the 1st place... it was my friend's fault but that person refused to see it in that way... how sad... Now I can really say this...


And well... I really mean it... My patients for this person is really running low... it is depleting like a run downed battery... Nothing could revive it... Even my bf was furious... But he is good in hiding his feelings, but not me. And well... I'm working on my anger though... and well it is way better now. But this current situation or rather today's ordeal is not just a normal anger... but rather it is a really explosive and deadly one that I myself should never ever forgive that person ever!

Well... I'm guessing most of you guys who are reading this would have somehow or rather encountered some people like this before... These are the most dangerous kind of people indeed. They are like ticks that suck your blood and gives u a disease or sickness that comes and go, sometimes it makes your blood pressure sore above average... and well.. it may seem all harmless... but wait... there's more to it... Well... imagine this process going on, not once, but many many times. By that time comes, you'll definitely be sucked dry.. and well left for dead... (*touch wood*) Sigh.... I've got nothing to say no more about this kind of person that does such damage.

But one thing is for sure... this friend of mine is indeed intelligent, buuuuttttt...... there was a problem... most of the intelligence is probably for the corporate world, i mean that probably it would be useful for the corporate world, but not for friends... This is too painful to endure... I would call this kind of person.... (as written below with illustration)


Sometimes... i honestly wonder... what does go on in there... what thoughts... what... and more questions... but I myself can't answer that for I am not that person. Oh well... I do hope that I don't have to endure this for long... or else I'll loose it... But I do hope that my friend would see their flaws and work on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment