Friday, December 10, 2010

Unfair treatment....

When i said unfair, it is really unfair! The story goes like this... it has been happening for quite a few rounds already. In other words... my friends and I had an assignment to complete. There was a slight complication, which is to choose which company or brand to write about. So.. yea... a few of us (my friends and I) had actually thought of a few.

One of my friend had thought about a company. He wanted to take Company A. He mentioned it to the lecturer and lecturer mentioned that Company couldn't be used, so my friend had to rethink on which company to take. And while he was thinking about it, some how or rather... word got out that one of our jr. had taken the same company A that my friend had wanted to initially take. Ok... so this is 1 point that we had noted and hoped that it wouldn't happen again.

Next was my bf. He showed lecturer his brand... all the evidence that he had collected. Lecturer actually said ok! But when the following week came, he objected to it and said many explanation and excuses... so my bf had to change his company/ brand. When he changed to another company... apparently lecturer initially objected.. but after my bf had vented out his frustration out loud after seeing the lecturer... the lecturer accepted it.

Next victim was me... sigh... I took a telecommunication company to write about. In the beginning I was confident and all.. but as weeks pass by, i find that it is very difficult for I couldn't find any info on it.. so I decided to inform lecturer about my troubles. When I wanted to, anither of my classmate decided to choose the same company as i had chosen but a different category. (1st... lecturer had mentioned in the beginning, NO alcohol or beverage company and also NO two student should have the same company). Therefore.. i felt troubled... for I couldn't find any evidence to prove my choice of company... I was so troubled by it...

When I went to see my lecturer today, apparently he liked the company that I had chosen, which is the telecommunication company, but this time a rather different side of the field. I was thinking, since he had accepted the idea of one of my classmate having the same company, so I decided to change my company. This time I choose a company that none of my classmate had chosen.

And lastly... I had asked my lecturer the reasons why we couldn't use a beverage company that had recently came out with a new campaign. As usual... my lecturer has given his bullcrap story... which i got quite annoyed with. And well.. also that I found out that 1 of the jr. AGAIN...!! had done it again!! HE had allowed the jr to take up the company that I asked (Beverage company).


I hated this fact! I hate this particular lecturer! He had been unfair to all of my classmate (my batch).. which is truly unfair of HIM..! I have nothing to say already... honestly... I have given up on this kind of lecturer... well not on my assignment of course... sigh... so unfair of him (lecturer)
Rejects senior's company, but accepts jr's company (which is the very same company). So UNFAIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment