Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wong Kok Char Chen Teng Restaurant..



Went to 1Utama to have lunch with my classmates (13 of us) three of us (my bf, gf and i) came a lil late and we ordered our meals and well... we ordered the set lunch. And then after that we waited. hehe...Well... the set comes with a choice of 2 types of soup and 2 choice of hot and cold drink and a plate of fruits. My bf and my food came 1st, so naturally we ate. We were so caught up eating and talking at the same time, we kinda lost track of time. We stopped and started to look at my gf and saw that her main course had not came. So then.. we inquired for her food from the waitress.

She acknowledged it and checked it for us. We continued to wait.. and wait... the clock ticked and tocked... and we lost our patience.. and ask again... for the second time and well my gf came to a point of saying that she ill not pay for her set meal for only the soup, fruits and drink came. But before we know it, her main course arrived.

And oh boy... it was ridiculously long! it was 30 mins long!! All of us had finished our meal.. and also that another 2 of our friend arrived late and had ordered. And well his food also didn't came. But his case was worst... his drink didn't even came! He just sat there waiting. Really sad service...
I don't think I'll ever go back to the restaurant again. It gave me a really bad impression already... come on... waiting for a main course for 30 minutes? sigh... really sad.. oh... not to mention.. that the food that my gf had ordered... well it taste weird.. its spicy yet salty... well... its glass noodle with bean sauce... some thing like that. I can't remember the order though. But taste kinda weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment