Sunday, September 26, 2010

A great relaxing trip... (22nd-23rd Sept 2010)

Well.. had a great day at the peak... Genting Highland! And wow... the view was great... the room was great...!! And oh yes..!! Went up with 2 people and came down with 2 new friends. hehe...! Well.. I won soft toys from a few short games... it was really interesting!

Riding the rides that i was afraid to ride... like Log ride, corkscrew, and train roller coaster. Well... for me
it was a really scary ride... but i ended up riding most of it twice... with the persuasion from my
bf. Thanx dear for doing that for me...! Wee...!!

Next is to face my worst fear.... the flying coaster.... *gulp*

Hoping that i will have the guts to ride that ride... the flying coaster... i hope i can.... I hope that i am able to survive the horror...!! With my accomplishment to survive the corkscrew... why not the flying coaster... I hope i can overcome it... the fear...

I think i'm able to do so for i have my darling with me, where he will always be with me, always... both of us being together for each other
forever...!

Knowing that we will always be there for each other... hehe....!


No comments:

Post a Comment