Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling the pressure.... the stress.... the envy....


Sigh.... Well.. just by hearing about most of my friends who are the same age as me are already preparing themselves for marriage or is already married seems to have an affect on me. Some how there is a lil tingling feeling inside of me that tells me that i want to get married too... But sadly i'm not ready for that commitment yet...

Well... it's not easy to commit, and well... nothing is all that simple with just with the word 'I do'... There are so many other things on my mind now... Having to coupe with studies... with my part time job now... and soon... my struggle to get a decent full time job. Hopefully my partner and I can get decent jobs... with a relatively good pay....

Marriage seems like a huge word... something that i would want but then its just not the right time for it now. Hopefully i am able to see that future with my partner soon in the near future... And by watching the show... complimentary from Nuffnang.. 'Going the Distance'... It really made me feel great about my current relationship that i feel that i have found my match.. that is made in heaven and also that i have finally found someone... where i had said to him... "Where have you been all my life?". And also that i hope he feels the same too!

No comments:

Post a Comment