Friday, September 10, 2010

Being ignorant is one thing... but....

Well... life as a part timer is never easy. I would prefer not to have someone breathing down my neck when i'm about to do my work. But apparently my current employer is a really ignorant, selfish, stubborn and well... controlling and also a fine piece of work...

I have been working for my current employer for about almost 2 months now and it has been hell... and well havoc... Put it this way... when i just started, my employer was kind, nice and all well... giving me a pretty good impression. But... as time passes, it became worst... my employer became more controlling, and well being an extremely bitchy!

Almost everyday and every weekend my employer would almost scream at me about taking care of the fitting room, about so many other things. It is very annoying! Imagine... everyday... with that person in the same room as me... or anyone... everyone gets really annoyed and it also gets on my nerves!

OMG..!! I really don't like someone to be breathing down my neck.. sigh... It comes to a point that there is a limit to my patients. Well not it is at my breaking point. Everyone is slowly leaving... and well... that only tells one thing....! the employer is an awesome employer that drives most of the part timers away... and never to return again!

No comments:

Post a Comment