Sunday, September 26, 2010

The best surprise that I ever gotten on my B'day..!

A day before my b'day I was busy spending my time playing my new PS2 game. And wow I was really engrossed with it till I didn't even noticed or even know that my bf and my friend had sneaked at the front of my house to surprise me.

I had a call from my bf, he asked me to go downstairs to meet him. And to my surprise... there he was with candles on top of his car, where my friend was standing. Well by looking from the bird eye view, i could see my name with a heart shape at the end. And wow...!! It was really nice. Sadly i didn't took a picture of it. But most of the candles went off due to the random winds blowing...

And well... My friend had asked me to guess the amount of candles there were to create my name and the heart shape. I guessed it as 35, but to my surprise, there were 99 candles. And well... I asked my bf jokingly, is it that he could not get me 99 roses instead given me 99 candles. lol...

And after that, my friend had asked me to make a wish and blow all the candles off. After doing so, I was asked to enter the car to talk with my bf while my friend was outside scrapping off the candle wax off the car roof... ; p

And well... Instead of talking, my bf had turned on a song that had made me tear and to my surprise, a beautiful present from him. Well... it was the first and so far the best b'day surprise I ever had! I love it so much!! He really went the distance to surprise me! And it was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment