Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What Distance I’d Go for My Other Half?

For me... i would get to know my other half, well... it will definitely take time to get to know him. Put it this way... i would always love to surprise him with many things, it can always be from the form of gifts or even just me being there for him.

When it comes to going the distance i would definitely be ready for anything that comes my way and i will always be there for him, for he is the love of my life, and there would be nothing that would interfere any of my actions or even my thoughts for him.

I'm brought up by my parents to always be mindful of others and also to always be thoughtful to others as well. But in my current case, there will always be friends involved in my life, but nothing is as more important to me than my other half! Whenever there are always things
getting in the way, I will always try to think of many ways to overcome it and be there for him. For instance if he does not have any transport to his destination, i would always be there for him, even for his birthday... I will always plan ahead for his surprise party by just going behind his back and plan things out. And when my plans fall into place, i would wait for his expression to be surprise! His shocked expression would be priceless... and that would be a great memory!

And well.. there are always many plans that are thought up, but i will always try to get it to work out so that i would have great memories! Such as the most recent trip i had this year. I
went to Perak with a group of friends, and well... it has been a great trip and also it has been a great memory! Pictures defiantly tells a thousands words! hehe...

Imagine... if in the future... it could be the nearest future or even in the far future... what if my other half has
to go overseas for studies or even for work and has to be there for quite some time, i would definitely always be there for him, in a sense of through the net, well.. thr
ough skype or even MSN.... and probably on one fine day, i would actually take the first flight out of Malaysia to where ever he is and surprise him there! It would definitely be great!!

Imagine if there is bad news that he wouldn't be able to make it back to Malaysia due to some complication, I would undoubtedly get the bad news first... of course, but i would co
me out with a plan that would be an ultimate surprise to him. Imagine... what if i could try to purchase the first flight ticket to be with him, and to his surprise... to have his family to be on the next flight to where ever he is to be together as a family. That would be totally awesome...! It would be one of my greatest effort!

Well... i will always say this to him... "I love you, and i would always be there for you no matter what happens. I will always love you and will never stop loving you ever! In life there are always ups and downs and there will always be bad and good times shared. No matter what it is, I will always be there for you, no matter how difficult it may be, I Love You!!". and I will end it with a big fat tight hug from me to him!


2 comments:

FiSh said...

awww.. so sweet ;D hope u win the tix!

Leandra Astrid Kim said...

Thanx!

Post a Comment