Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best surprise ever...!!




OMG...!! I have never had a surprise like this ever!! it definitely left me speechless...

The day started as normal as it can get. Wake up early, travel to work together, ha
ve lunch somewhere and well... pretty much the same routine almost everyday... and well... what made today different
was that it ended with a wonderful surprise... that i have not seen it coming... Well... for once in my life there is someone who act
ually really surprise me till i was speechless...!!

Well... the ended in such a way that my partner had asked me to go over to his place to play with the hamsters and well... we did... it lasted for about almost two
hours, then he asked me to go to my car and we had to talk. At that point it didn't occur to me on what was about to happen... and suddenly there was a stalk of red rose that was presented by him to me!!
OMG...!! It was the sweetest thing that any guy has d one for me!! well... in this case.. my boyfriend. Well the previous one did a really bad job at it till i could guess and even say it out what was hidden in his car boot. hahaha!! it was kinda for told... lol...!!

But this was really different... it was a really truly great day for me! Thank you dear...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment