Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All Stressed out...

Being all stressed out due to work and assignments is a normal thing.. its like a norm already... sometimes i don't know how to express it or even hide it within me. sigh... hoping that everything will just pass by like how the clouds float by in the sky, being blown away by the wind. I just hope i'm like that now.

So many unanswered questions... just too many... till it is currently burying me alive now... screaming helplessly but no one hears my cries... feeling sadness, being all alone in the darkness. But then again, i am happy that i'm surrounded by my friends. But then again... how far am i going to go just for them? i know i will only go the distance for a named few only.

How am i suppose to go on with the stress all coupe up in me? Do i vent it out...? all the frustration.. i have to... if not i'l go berserk... or even insane... imagine me going insane... hahaha!! not sure what will happen though... lol....

I remember my lecturer mentioned to me and my group members a couple years back. He said that even though i may be quiet now, but when i get angry... woohoo...!! all hell breaks lose..! for he used to had a student like me... quiet. But when that student of his went over the edge, knifes went flying around in the kitchen. Not a good sign... And well.. till date nothing like that had happened before... thank God..!!

Well... i feel a lil better now, after venting out what is all coupe up inside me...

No comments:

Post a Comment