Saturday, August 21, 2010

So many unanswered questions...

When things do boil down to a certain point.. there is no return...but then again... it can always be salvaged... It is just up to that person if they do want it to work. But sometimes... it just can't be saved...

Well... There are undoubtedly many unanswered questions in my head now... most of it is related to my studies... but some do go to other things. But than again... there are just so many unanswered questions that it is just too difficult to answer... why is that so? i really wonder.

but luckily i have someone in my mind right now and always be with me till the end of days and i really am thankful that i have that special someone who i can always share my thoughts, feelings, emotions and also my frustration to. It's great! and of course.. i do also be there for him. I am so grateful for him... and also not forgetting my family and close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment