Friday, April 15, 2011

What hurts the most...

Well I have seen so many friends around me getting hurt due to a few reasons, but recently I myself also had experienced hurt... it really hurt so much that one person can do such damage, jst by using the mouth. But honestly... i wold have to say that the mouth is the worst hurt that anyone can get, a paper cut can't even match it at all!


Well... this is how everything starts i guess... all the gossips, all the bad rumors.. it truly hurts... and worst hurt is not to know what is going on with the person that you care about the most! That is worst Imagine knowing someone for quite some time, then suddenly that person just stops talking to you. It hurts...


I myself am curious on what is really going on.. how can one be so... (can't seem to find the word...) normal yet not normal... I have no idea what i just said.. anyway.. its just how i feel anyway... Life is never fair... but there is always someone suffering out there... And that person suffering should not be him... for he is such a nice guy, happy and everything...

Now its all stripped away... All i can see now is an empty shell walking around, its sad to see that in him. It hurts actually..


I want to be there for you, but I kind of feel awkward.. but I do hope that my presence, your friends and family will always be there to cheer you up. Don't be sad.. Don't think of the past.. slowly start to live on.. don't leave pieces of you behind. Its dangerous... You'll never know what will happen to the parts that are left behind..


Honestly.. I do want to see the happy cheerful you again... but time will tell... Time will heal.. its just for you to make the first step. But I understand what you are going through now, its not easy.. its never easy to go through this kinds things.. The hardest move to do or make is to walk away... cuz sometimes we just can't seem to let it go!

That is what hurts the most!

No comments:

Post a Comment