Saturday, April 9, 2011

Truth # 1

Well... life is all not that simple when there is someone who would always want to bring you down... not just a mere friend... but rather a very close friend.. imagine how much it hurts... its like a piece of your skin being pealed off layer by layer... doesn't that hurt so bad?

Well... it began when my friend started to act like she know everything.. like she was the genius... but she wasn't...

The truth is that she thinks she knows so much that even have the guts to shoot people down when they are right... she is so... well rotten... lol...! When i knew her... she was alrit... but as years passes by... her attitude had gotten worst and worst till most of us couldn;t take it anymore. But i decided to give her a chance to see if she had really changed? I got her into my project. As time passes and days passes... she slowly turned my team against me... and wow... she is such a rotten apple! What have i ever done to her? Nothing!!

Well I have picked her up to college... and get allowance of RM10 or RM50 for the month... Oh.,.. don;t forget that i had to drive a manual 11 seater van in which i had never done before... and well its been 7 yrs since i drove a manual car... a car not a van yea... and well with the weight of 11 people in the van is bad enough... sigh... oh well... i managed ler... and someone had to always complaint!!

Why she use such a long way? The answer is.. I didn't choose it... it was my colleague who asked me to use that way.. she doesn't know the truth yet she wanna shoot people. Yes... i have ears and eyes behind my HEAD....!!

Then when we started working.. complaint again... every little things also complaint... why don't you just come to my face and say it to my face rather than just talking behind my back? And you call yourself a Christian? OMG...!! You have just violated one of the biggest no-no of the bible....! muahaha...!!

Not forgetting... she had talked so much things behind my back.. and my bf's back... and wow... she has done a really good job.... in loosing a job opportunity and friends... haha!!! *applaud*

Congrats to you... and what ever you do in the future... don't ruin my life or my bf's life or even any of my friend's life.... cuz you are such pain in the ars!!

Wishing you all the luck... and never to contact any of us again.... again... good luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment