Thursday, April 14, 2011

Living in the past


Living in the past, where I would personally say that it is dangerous, for firstly it causes harm to oneself, it definitely makes the person age faster due to stress, and well... generally almost everything bad comes with it.
Well i had personally encountered a few sad souls that still lives in the past. I deeply sadden me to see such person out there. But there is nothing that can be done, unless the person themselves realize it. If there is no realization, it would be very sad. I would have to admit that i personally hold a grudge and today i realize to myself, why should i hold such grudges? It harms my soul.. therefore i learn to let it go.. not easy but yea... learn to let go. That is the best way to do. =D


Lean to forgive and forget. That would be the best way to let go of the past. Don't torture your own soul just because of a grudge.. its sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment