Thursday, October 7, 2010

You Again?

Well... all of us has some bitter memories in the past... some may still haunt us. And well... oh boy.... I do have someone i really dislike.... sigh... well to cut the long story short, he was my former bf. As everyone tells me... or so i know.. that the first four months are the sweetest months and subsequent months after the forth month would be a living hell... as in where all the arguments starts. And well... my former bf was a real pain in the ass, where during the relationship, he was so controlling that everyday I had to always go over to his place (and not forgetting that i am still studying and have on going assignments). Prior to that I have my own life, my own assignments and well... my own family!

He disregards all and only thinks about himself. Him... Him... and Him alone... sigh. It was such a bitter time when i was with him! Thinking of him now really makes me sick! Almost everyday I was forced to go over his place to 'teman' him and not forgetting... have dinner with him and his family and also to always go out 'yam cha' at night. Every night going to almost the same places... the same routine everyday and every week that I got so bored of it. And not forgetting that I had a few friends whom I had intro to him had also joined the 'yam cha' session.

Till one day i couldn't take it no more, i just pulled the plug! And oh boy... i got hell right after that... He harassed my friends to find where I am, d also my family. Imagine how desperate he was to get me back after he had arrogantly told me "I will NOT beg my gf to come back to me cuz I know they will come back to me". Well.... now that he had seen that i will never return to his side ever again, he begged.... and he begged so hard that i just laugh at him.

Its alright to beg once, but 3 times? OMG....! Seeing the name appearing on my phone when it rings makes me think.... "OMG.... Not you again...??!!" Again and again he had disturbed my peaceful life... as well as my family's. Well... He had disturbed the tranquility of my life as well as my friends and my family's life. I feel awful to have involved them into my previous relationship.

It was the far worst relationship i ever had... I will never look back, I will only look forward. Life goes on... and so will I!

'poster'


No comments:

Post a Comment