Thursday, October 7, 2010

Unbelievable and inconsiderate drivers out there...

Sigh.... Having a driving license does not mean that you have the right to drive like a maniac around town or even try to be smart ( me being sarcastic) And well... its always not a very pleasant or safe to drive around town anymore like before. Well... i drive everyday and it is always not pleasant.

Like what happened today. I just want to cut through to go to SS2, when this apple green Myvi (i think its the color) had just suddenly lunged in front without even seeing my signal light flickering away. I almost had an accident with her (the Myvi driver). All she could do was just stare, but... was it my fault? i don't think so, and also that it is a yellow box. So cars are NOT supposed to be in or on the yellow box!

And also another different scenario, my bf was driving his car to the same location as i was (SS2) wanting to cut in and turn into SS2 area, apparently there was an inconsiderate driver who just closed up the gap just because the traffic light had just turned green, but there is a very long queue before it was that driver's turn to move. Sigh... what can i say...

And also... some of the 'P' drivers also sometimes do no have regards of other drivers around them, some puts their signal on with just only 2 flickering of signal they just sway into the lane, disregarding other drivers in that lane... And there is also some whom i'm not even sure is paying attention on the road just accelerates even with the on coming car approaching at quite q relatively high speed. Sigh...

Sometimes i feel that some drivers do not deserves their license. But can i say? I'm also one of the drivers. Oh well... just hope that there will always be these kind of drivers around. sigh... what more can I say..? I guess nothing.... i can't do anything. I'l just be the opposite... be considerate on the road... aggressive...? well.. ya... when i have no choice. hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment