Friday, October 22, 2010

Hate it when this happens to me...

Honestly... i really hate it when this kind of shit happens to me...!! Why me...!! Arrgghh...!! sigh... but its no use if i keep complaining and doing other things besides trying to solve it.... sigh... but it just isn't fair...!
I mean... ok.. i had classes from Monday till Wednesday. On Wednesday itself i had a class. The lecturer had grouped us into groups of 6's, 7's and 5's to a group. Well... we had to read a journal article, understand it and present it on Monday morning. Well... my group leader had assigned to us what we had to present. And luckily I had not started reading the article yet. (But i'm not sure is it lucky or what now...) But to my dismay... i received an e-mail today(Friday) that had mentioned that the groups that had 6's and 7's members in a group has been forced to split up.

And I got it today!! argghh...!! How am i to contact my other group members when I don't have their contacts at all... and its a friday! I've got plans on, and 'm wondering how am i gonna communicate with my group members within such a short time frame. sigh....

Might as well i present it alone... and well... from what i heard from my lecturer, He mentioned that the amount of ppl in a grp will determine the time limit of the presentation. Imagine... 5 ppl in a group. They will get 5 mins. and 1 minute to each grp member. I'm wondering how is anyone suppose to present within a minute? say hi and bye..? that would definitely be almost a minute... sigh...

How sad it that? really sad.... sigh..... Wonder if my group member will even cooperate... or even know if there is a change in the groupings. And well 1 is incompetent... the other 2... i not sure how they work. oh well... i guess the saying comes... 'never try never know'.

No comments:

Post a Comment