Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life is a roller coaster... so hang on tight...!

When we are on a roller coaster, the first thing that you would do is hang on tight right? well it applies to life as well... in other words... hang on tight.. and if you don't you'll gonna have a ride of your lifetime..!


Well... i learned a pretty expensive lesson... well as a student ler... Planned a holiday but pulled out last minute even though the flight tickets to and fro had been paid fully. I'm willing to let it go... oh well.. its just money... money can be found anytime.. but when it comes to looking for a job... it doesn't come easy... it comes once in lifetime... in other words... when opportunity knocks.. grab it and don't let go...!

Its either future job or trip... so i choose future job. Its way more important than trip. Trip can be made anytime... but job? what if its the right job? what if its something that i may like and
i let the opportunity go? oh well.. there are at times some people just don't understand that situation that i'm in... which is double standard... for when that person is placed into the position as me, that person would choose the job... but for me.. i was kinda force choose trip rather than job... so who is selfish now?


I understand that there are at times that we have to give and take... but some how or rather this person only knows how to take and take and just simply take... seldom give... but for me on the other hand... i give more than i take... so don't i deserve a little credit at least? I am so unhappy with how this person treats me... well.. when asking a person to do a favor, you would ask nicely right? yes.. right...!

But... for this person.. the favor is asked in a way that it sounds like a command. And well i'm not in the army.. so don't go commando on me!


It not nice to command... neither it is nice to argue or find fault with people! It will give you a horrible reputation..! Yes... people gossip... its human nature... but to gossip the truth on the other hand... well... i would say.. its still gossip... but other than that... the truth hurts!!

My life in Uni was a rough one.. it was a roller coaster wit some people on board... it was somehow a lil like a nightmare... almost everyday i get stressed out... from the egoistic, selfish, annoying, and bitchiness of someone, it really spoil my day.. without fail... sigh... sad but true...

It has been like that for almost 2 years now... all coped up inside.. somehow if anything that is kept within me for too long, it would explode... but to cope something up for 2 years without letting go, i would explode in anger and frustration... and well.. i did. For now i have washed my hands... but i still feel like something is amidst.. something is just not right... i just can't put my hand on it... and well... i'm still figuring it out.

I need time, but the train is pulling out of the station and is about to start the ride... so i gotta get myself ready for the ride so i don't have to scream all the way and suffer but would rather sit back and enjoy the ride...


relax... keep cool... haha...!! oh well... sit back and relax.. and hang on tight as well... for the roller coaster ride maybe rough but if the situation is controlled, it would be alright... and as of now, my life is good... sitting in the roller coaster with my hands out... enjoying the ride and the wind in my face.. For now... Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment