Sunday, February 20, 2011

I am number 4


I am number four trailer is so awesome...!! its about 9 people with special powers in the world... but each of them slowly gets haunted down... to number four...

number 1... was killed in Malaysia
number 2... was killed in England
number 3... was haunted down in Kenya

The trailer itself speaks for itself... it is like a superman movie...

A movie that I think it may be worth to watch... I remember watching the trailer over and over and over again at Midvalley while waiting for Nuffnang to arrive to get the tickets for Burlesque. Sigh... quite disappointing..

Oh well... i just hope that this movie will be a good movie! The book is out already... well you know what some would say... books would be better but for me i guess both would do, but if i had the time, i would read the book, other than that i would watch it.


No comments:

Post a Comment