Sunday, January 23, 2011

Inconsiderate people...!!

OMFG...!!

There are really so many inconsiderate people out there... it is just to what extend of the inconsiderateness only... sigh... There are so many on the road, in malls and even in neighborhoods..!!

Imagine... me wanting to get out of my house... i exit my house to get to my car in the garage and finds out that there is a Black Mercedes outside my house, with the head of the car (from windshield to the car lights length) blocking my driveway!!! How am i suppose to maneuver out? Well i did managed to get out.. difficult.. but i managed to do it.

Hoping that they would move the car when i return home... but no...! They didn't... i can't get into my house... sigh... I had to actually march to my neighbor to ask them ti park the car nicely! I didn't know that they have a brain the size of a dinosaur...!! Smaller than a mustard seed...!

Sigh... how sad is that? Well he moved the car and parked opposite my neighbor's house... not blocking anyone now. sigh... but honestly... parking at someone's house till it blocks half the driveway is very inconsiderate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment