Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Be PREPARED of the CONSEQUENCES...!!!

At any outlets in a shopping mall or even at any companies... or even in our own family, we are all taught manners. Manners is everything!! And well.. when it comes to work.. customer service comes in..! And well.. i have a pretty bad experience as well as the image of a company now.

Put it this way.. I went around looking for part time jobs in 1 Utama... heard from one of my friend that this particular shop needs staff urgently, where they would accept people on the spot and inquire if they could start the very next day. And when I had inquired about the job, they had mentioned that they needed people, and they even ask me... malay or chinese? sheesh...! what kind of question would any shop actually ask?? and by the way... the shop name is Nose.. and well.. i got a pretty good impression of the shop, but after what had happened to me earlier today, it had changed my mind forever about the company as well as its staffs!

Put it this way... i was actually thinking of taking up the part time job at Nose, but after walking into the shop on the 2nd time, i had a pretty bad impression of the shop and its staff, it had.. well.. a gloomy felling that i don't want to be in, and some of the staff had excessive make up on.. oh gosh..! And well.. i asked for the person in charge to get more details regarding the part time job, but sadly, that person was on leave, so i had t return today (Monday).

I did returned to the shop today, saw the person in charge and had the shock of my life...!! Never have i ever heard of an employee of any company actually talking bad about the Chinese race..!! insulting actually till i actually wanted to slap or even beat him up for what he had said!!! I was with my parter when the conversation had taken place.

The conversation went this way;

me :
Hey, I just would want to inform you that i would not be able to join you as a part time staff.

Nose staff :
Oh.. I knew this would have happened! That was why I did not include your name into the time table. I know that Chinese people tend to want to have more salary, like asking for RM2k. and most of them are not willing to do any hard work. Most of them don't want to accept the salary that we have given, and demanded for more!

My Partner :
Well.. all of the shops in the building are willing to pay RM5 per hour and it is all the same at all outlets! why would you even say that?

Nose staff :
I don't know! Ask your gf...!!

me :
Excuse me! i have my own reasons why i didn't want to take up the job, its because of personal reasons..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-The end of conversation-

But honestly... i would say one thing... That they DO NOT DESERVE to have an employee who are Chinese!! For mainly in all companies, the higher ranking positions are seated by Chinese people... and some how... the person who talked to me was very rude, and i had tried to kept my cool, but it definitely had given me an extremely bad impression of Nose!! Well... that is my point of view! and another thing... i shall not purchase any shoes or any sort from that company ever...! Oh well... life still goes on... and well... for one thing.. i hardly shop for heels... so.. no point of me going to that shop!! hahaha...!!

Well.. i would have to say this... what ever it is... when an employee of any company who had been rude to their customer, well.. all i can say is.. get ready for the consequences!!

No comments:

Post a Comment