Thursday, March 13, 2014

Haze…!!

*cough*…... *wheeze*….. *wheeze*…..

It has been a while…. the sky is polluted…. can't breath properly…. Whenever i go out of my house or my office… I feel like I am in Genting Highlands… Only difference… it is not cold here… but rather it is super hot…! like a green house effect.

Haze is ever good… especially for those who are suffering from asthma or has sinus…

If it rains… it rains dust… and other things in the sky…. which is not good for anyone.. it will make people sick… and well i doubt anyone out there would want to be sick now… or ever!

Please blow the haze away… or just rain so hard that the haze just disappears…

It is so warm at night.. even after showing.. I am sweating… It feels so uncomfortable… sigh….

It is just really bad….

No comments:

Post a Comment