Wednesday, November 23, 2011

how rude!

imagine that you are driving on the road (and mind you, its the main road) and out comes a vehicle from the housing area, stopped in the middle of the road and horns...

i was wondering who was that driver honking at.. there were no oncoming cars from the opposite direction. at last i found out that he was actually honking at me...! and when he was behind me, he had the guts to flash his headlights at me! (i didn't do anything wrong!) am i suppose to stop at the main road for him to come out? well i don't think so.. i remembered clearly that any cars on the main road has the right away and not the vehicle coming out from the housing area...

anyway... back to the story.. well the traffic light was red, so red means stop. he wanted to get out of his car to do something, which well freaked me out.. just because i didn't stop for him he wanted to get out of the car? (i don't get the logic in that?)

when the traffic light turned green, i couldn't move, more of i didn't move for the car from the previous green light had blocked the way and wanted to get to the next lane, so i allowed her. BUT the same driver behind me started honking at me!! What could i do? drive straight and hit the oncoming car? i guess he didn't see but rather just use his ars to think! he had ticked me off till i just angrily waved my left hand up to indicate 'stupid' and i look back (i didn't know why i did that, probably cuz i was annoyed with the impatient driver behind me).

and when i managed to get to where i needed to go, he drove pass me and gave me the index finger wave as though i did something wrong.. how stupid is that? oh well... there are many kinds of drivers out there!

it doesn't matter now for it had past, but i just hope not to see that driver again on the road... i remembered what make is the car but unsure of the color for it was dark.. it was either green or silver. but one thing is for sure.. its a toyota avanza.

No comments:

Post a Comment