Friday, June 3, 2011

A long week...

Its been a very long week for me... It feels like its been months that i've not rested.. Its so tiring.. not easy being in an event company. But than again.. its just event... omg..!! what am i saying? I'm lost myself.. there are so many things happening around me now. Everyone seemed to be rushing everywhere, not sure to where but they are rushing somewhere while i'm just sitting at my desk.

Its kinda interesting to see things around go past you like the wind.. at a split of a second, anything can happen.... And yes something great has happened...! Wee....!! Ask & yo shall find out... for those who knows... keep it to yourself...

I feel as though i'm in a fantasy world where anything can happen, and yes, anything can happen anytime...! How great are things when it moves quickly.. but curse those times that time goes so slowly.. slower than a snail.. sad but true...

Being happy & pretending to be happy is difficult, but oh well.. lets just have fun..!! weeeee....!

No comments:

Post a Comment