Friday, July 30, 2010

The Expendables


The movie 'The Expendables' has many good veteran actors, and they are good!! Well.. its been quite some time since all of this actors have acted... it should be a really good show..!!

And well... if i was a mercenary on duty, i would go as far as possible to accomplish my mission as per given. Well... how far you ask... hhmm... well... it would be getting everything out of my way, in other words destroy all hurdles to get my goals accomplished! Using many types of weapon, ranging from a hand grenade to a machine gun, and well.. even a knife would be very useful when there is a need to use it, silent but deadly!!

Isn't that what mercenaries do? Kill and destroy everything that hinders
my way that are in my way to accomplish my goals. And yeah!! It'll be either an exploding entrance or exit, which ever way it is, it would definitely go out in a bang!!



No comments:

Post a Comment