Thursday, March 15, 2012

Rude encounter at Comic Paradise in One Utama

I had went to Comic Paradise in One Utama with my boyfriend to check out on the figurines. When he had his eye set on a One Piece 'Nami' figurine, we had decided to ask for an assistance from the sales assistant.

First I had enquire if it was the last stock & she (sales assistant) had mentioned that it is the only one left. I had wanted to have a closer look on the figurine for the waist for the figurine has a gap, I had asked the sales assistant if there is a gap for at the waist, but she did not understand my question, hence I asked again. But again she did not understood me.

In the end, I asked her if I could have a closer look by opening the box. She hesitated but she had managed to open it. Once I took out the figurine from the box, she had said to me with an attitude "you know that the box cannot be opened". The first thing that went through my mind was... "If you had mentioned it earlier I would understand, but you had clearly opened it ad tell it to my face that I cannot open the box to view the figurine, then what is the point that I purchase it and found that there are some flaw... What would you do? You can't refund my money back right?!"

Honestly there was so many flaws to the figurine that I had decided not to purchase it, and also it was because of the attitude that the sales assistant had given me.

The few flaws were;
1. the right leg has a gap between the sandle.
2. The back of both legs at the ankle area has a slight defect.
3. The bikini has a slight defect in the colour.
4. The sales assistant had used a blade to cut the Sellotape off the plastic box had scratch a bit of the left leg of the figurine.

I had asked my boyfriend if he would still want to purchase it? After much consideration, we just mentioned that there is a flaw at the right leg of the figurine and we walked out of the shop.

I guess I will not be going back to the shop soon!

As a matter of fact, the other figurine shop at Cineleisure, Comic Sun. He (shop assistant) was nice enough to allow us to view the figurine before purchasing it and he was if great help to us unlike the lady at Comic Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment